Friday, May 2, 2008

Balance


Reach your state of balance...Find your 'Equilibrium'. These are phrases I often use to motivate and inspire my fitness clients with my training company: Equilibrium Lifestyle Management (ELM). When I was creating the vision for my company (while sipping latte's with my girlfriend Jen, over long beach walks along Dallas road in Victoria) this concept of finding one's unique state of balance was the lifebreathe of my dream. It is what I truely believe in. Balance is dynamic-it is everchanging, adapting, molding and evolving to our current reality. The key is reaching a balance between life, love, work, health that results in a happy, joyous life. This is the most individual state that I can think of as every one of us finds joy in different ways. Find your joy. And follow along as I share my own joy of photography with you. My second passion to Fitness is in fact taking beautifully balanced photos. I hope you enjoy them and look forward to your feedback!
Cheers,
Sarah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

EvergreenServer is hosting your way !

The Sénéchals said...

Sarah, you are such an inspiration. I am truly honored to know you...to know someone one lives and breathes the mission statement that you describe on your blog. You really to emulate a life of balance (at least from what I can see) and I believe you inspire many many others to do the same. Way to go...and never lose your perspective! Kim

Sarah said...

Thanks so much for your kind words Kim! Your sweet thoughts made my week! And I truely feel lucky to know a wonderful woman like you!
Thanks again Kim:)
S